Friday, April 23, 2010

Yep!!! I'm still awake....

Don't forget to go HERE and become a friend of Amy Chomas on FB and follow her blog. I love the fact that she decided she wanted something for her cricut, and her & her Hubby came up with these awesome gel, sharpie holders, as well as an embossing kit! I have been lucky to "know" Amy via our MB at ScrapJazz.com for about 5-6 years and have seen her kids grow up, and enjoyed her fantastic LO's that she does! She was one of the first to have the cricut on our board and was and always has been a wealth of info regarding tip/tricks for the cricut!

I know there are other sites that sell similar items for the cricut, and I have not tried the products, as well as Amy's, but having an idea of who Amy is, well, my bets are on her product. She is meticulous in everything she does, she may disagree with me, but oh well, I say OWN IT BABY!!! And she is a great Gal as well, so when I can purchase the holders, I will say I'm biased and pick Amy's product (and she has holders that are pink :) ). I'm sure there is somewhere you could find a side by side comparison, and I will try to find it, but from the comments I have read, many are happy with Amy's product! You can also head on over to Custom Crops.com, I believe there are videos demonstrating the pens & sharpies. I'm going to check out the embossing kit at her blog soon. Anyways...almost forgot..she is giving away some holders on her blog, so head on over and check it out!!!

So that is my second post for today, enjoy the crafty goodness all around us, and celebrate all of our MB friends who are giving us such great inspiration and instruction!!!

Crafty Hugs,

Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment