Thursday, February 11, 2010

birthday cards, and other pretties to look at!

First off, head over to here to see some "sweet" projects using the limited edition "Love Struck" mini cart. I really didn't see a need for this cart, but after seeing what Kathy Orta from paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ did with the hearts by way of a mini album...OH MY GOODNESS! Carol made an adorable mail box project as well. They are also having a give away for this cart. So, get your crafty bums over there and check it out!!!! :)

Here are 2 birthday cards I made for my step-daughter and ex step MIL. I'm not sure if I like them, I mean I have a plan, and then somehow, it goes askew...happens every time!! But the good thing is I did use old stash, the Rob & Bob (or Bob & Rob) paper & chipboard was purchased probably in 2006 or 2007, the K&co embellishment kit was purchased at Tuesday morning early last year, where it has sat in my craft room, with the exception of the glitter which I set free for Christmas projects. Now it is all put away, and love the kit as it co-ordinates so well with Wild Saffron, maybe now that I have used it on a card, which I also purchased the tags & matte pack (btw K&co, please learn how to really perforate the itty bitty holes in the corners of this type of stack, so they come out just a tad bit easier! grrrr ;)), I will do some other type of project with this collection....hmmmm maybe a "following the paper trail" recipe box????

So, without further ado..my cards, (still have a few more to make, 1 birthday, and 7 Valentines (thank you Lord for my cricut and wild card cartridge..phew, as I wipe the sweat off my brow). Please be gentle my fellow crafties! ;)







OH, forgot to add, visit HERE
to get some free vintage valentine images, and a contest! This is the blog for http://www.craftysecrets.com/ which have the greatest vintage stamps I have ever seen, and wanted with a passion! I know JoAnns sells them online, so I hope to pick up a few of these sets as soon as I can!


Have a FABU day, and enjoy the crafty goodness in your life!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lisa. Can you email me your address I have a RAK for you
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete