Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, tomorrow my Airman Ian turns 20, hard to believe. He is going to come visit in April, and I look forward to it more than anything!!!

Everything else, still the same, still waiting for decisions from the Department of Labor, still in pain, upping my duragesic patch to 50mcg. Oh and I was fired for not coming to work, they call it abandonment, I call it crap. Can't drive to work, and when I'm at work, a bit out of it to be doing much, but they wanted me to be Charge Nurse, my PA at my Pain management office thought that was the PERFECT job for me, I looked at her like she was crazy..In charge of the entire floor and ultimately responsible for the care of our wounded soldiers, veterans, & their Dependants. As a Nurse, I can't do that while medicated 24/7. I guess it shows how much my hospital cares. Sad.

On a brighter note, I have found a great project for Murray & I to do for her friends valentines goodies. Murray is a Senior, so of course, cute cards wouldn't cut it. If you get a chance, check out YouTube for mADDmartha, she has a tutorial on using conversation heart boxes and making them into ipods. Really cute idea. I try to do some crafting, but of course, it's a bit at a time, even behind on my son's birthday card, because I decided I wanted to try some watercoloring on watercolor paper. Capadia designs had a really nice card on her blog, which had rounded corner, and MS paisley punches. I used the card design, but the EK success punch that looks like swiss cheese, and the Hero arts clear stamps cupcake set. Hopefully some day I will figure out how to post photos on this thing, and maybe make a "real" blog!!!! LOL

God bless all and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment