Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays all!!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas as we did!!! Spent it with Murray and her "other" family. I enjoyed myself so much, fun to get to know my crafty friend Gail better, and enjoyed some wonderful food. We made Bruschetta, found fresh basil at Publix, so all good!!! Murray is thinking about becoming pescatarian (sp?) for the new year, basically someone who mainly eats vegetarian, but consumes fish. I'm confused about Vegans now..they can eat oysters, scallops, clams because they don't have a central nervous system....OKKKKK! (sorry Adam & Katie). Me I think I will stick with mainly vegetarian, but keep my chicken and fish. Chicken are annoying anyways. Oh and Turkey, which is what we eat as far as ground goes. I'm not sure what Murray is going to do when she is near a rare steak nearby. :/ That could be interesting...possibly dangerous if there is a ceasar salad served with it. ; ).

Things are doing better, and I am so very thankful for the great friends that we have been blessed with! I have a better outlook, and feel more positive!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, and can't wait to get back to crafting!!!!!!

Lisa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment