Sunday, September 27, 2009

To be continued....

I guess it would be nice to mention that I have 2 sons, a stepdaughter who has given us 2 gorgeous grandchildren (girls). Son #1 is my teen pregnancy and well worth the whole drama. He is 27 and a great guy!!!! He is a bit of a role playing/larp kind of guy, and I love him to pieces! Son #2 is 19, and an Airman in the USAF! I couldn't be more proud! He is a sweetheart, and did I mention that both of these young men I have the privilege to call my sons love their youngest sister to the ends of the earth and will do anything to ensure her happiness! So I must have done something right as my oldest is from my first marriage, and the younger two are from my 2nd marriage. You would never know they have different Dads, they are that tight! This makes me a very lucky Mom.

As for my Grandbabies..another bonus!!! Their Mom is great, along with their Dad, and we are lucky to have them in our lives. My Stepson is doing well at times, and hopefully will continue to build his relationship with my Husband, (due to issues from childhood). All in all, a pretty fantastic blended family, not perfect, but makes life well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment